Reduce Your Liability
If you own a business, you know that a slip or fall on your property can be a nightmare. You, the business owner, are liable for the safety of your employees and your customers. Slips and falls due to wet or slippery floors are the most common type of business place accidents and can lead to millions of dollars in settlements, attorneys fees, fines, loss of production, higher workers comp and liability insurance premiums.
Few things can impact your financial success and your reputation faster than a catastrophic accident on your property.
Just the Facts:
- According to the National Safety Council, over 9 million disabling slip-and-fall injuries occur every year.
- Falls account for over 8 million hospital emergency room visits, representing the leading cause of visits (21.3%). Slips and falls account for over 1 million visits or 12% of total falls.
- For people aged 65-84 years, falls are the second leading cause of injury-related death; for those aged 85 years or older, falls are the leading cause of injury-related death.
We Can Help Protect Your Business!
Our unique floor treatment is not a coating that can wear off, but a chemical process that creates a tread design on the mineral surface itself, without compromising the beauty of your flooring.
- Test your floors for free, using the same testing process OSHA uses
- Bring your floors into OSHA Compliance and help protect you from dangerous and costly slip accidents
- Work around your schedule, days, nights or weekends. ( Most jobs completed in just a few hours)
- Provide a 2-year warranty and a Certificate of OSHA Compliance
- Provide aftercare products to keep your floors clean and safe
- Will re-test your floors at 12 and 24 months for free.